There is a report in the media about the Chicago kidnapping of a young white teen by blacks. The narrative is that four dindus video taped and posted their torment of a mentally challenged white boy on their social media.
There are two videos and some confused accounts stating these are different Trump supporters posted at different times. He was reportedly held for a number of days and the separate videos look like the same person. This is one video. Here is the second, longer video.
I have not made a final call on whether we are once again being hoaxed. But I do have some observations and would advise extreme caution before going for the red meat that has been hurled out in this incident. Now what happens? Do some whites extract some revenge?
- Why would these dindus video and then publish their crime on social media? None of them thought it might not have been a good idea?? Yes, I know many think all these dindus have the intelligence of primates; but really, is that critical thinking or just prejudice? Could they have been paid to stage this? The reward must have been substantial.
- They just seem much too happy. It has a hoax, theatrical-quality to it, grainy film, acting from scripts. About 90% of the video of the “big event” is focused on the one girl. Why? The girl demonstrated duping delight throughout. The white-teen victim is hardly shown. There are mostly sound effects.
- This story has gotten a lot of play and exposure on lying media.
I doubt if many can stomach this video, but I looked it over with a critical eye. Most of the video is incoherent ebonics and poor-acoustic sound effects. About all an English speaker can make out is the word “Trump” interspersed. A few spots do stand out, however:
- At 1:45, the image shows the black dindu scalping the victim’s head with what appears to be a pocket knife. The cut is blocked by the dindu’s left hand so you can’t see it. The “victim” doesn’t even flinch or respond and you hear no sound. A gagged person would not be totally silent. Could a pocket knife deliver that bloodless wound?
- The slap at 1:52 looks unconvincing and there is no clear image of a face strike, only sound.
- At 4:57, the victim is slapped again — but watch. You can’t see it, just sound effects.
- At 5:05, you hear what sounds like a smack, but again you don’t see it.
- At 8:30, the video quickly scans the victim and finally we see a little trickle of blood from a head wound. At 13:20, this trickle is shown again and looks exactly like it did five minutes earlier.
- At 17:20 you can more clearly hear a “blow” followed by a scream, but not filmed, and so on in similar unconvincing fashion until the end.
A few scenarios:
- Dindus on drugs acting out
- Ideological or political
- Visceral black anger and rage
- A paid set-up
Dindus, acting out? That would tend to be more race-oriented and the Trump theatrics would hardly be in the mix. The Trump aspect has a World Wide Wrestling Federation phony feel to it.
If it was truly political and ideological, I believe it would be more considered and methodical… think Weather Underground.
If visceral anger was involved, the white boy would be bloody before even entering camera range. He would certainly look more damaged by the time they film him late in the video. The scalp wound looks Hollywood. Frankly, I didn’t see one convincing strike or blow in the entire video, just sleight of hand. But as always, view it for yourself.
My initial sweet wild ass guess (SWAG) and speculation pending more evidence: An outside source may have paid for this theater and performance. If white revenge now manifests itself, I would be even more suspicious. If there is a big Gofundme campaign for the mysterious victim, that would signal the standard charity fraud that comes with staged deceptions.