The debt slavery ordeal of Greece continues unabated. It’s as if no one in the political hierarchy has the slightest inclination to declare default and liberation from the parasite guildists. The level of compromised or bribed individuals in the current Greek government must be unprecedented, a complete and total capture.
The Golden Dawn is about the only party in Greece willing to tell the usury guildists to take a hike, and consequently they have been tagged and targeted as “neo-Nazis”and “right wing” extremists. Unfortunately, this party only polls 8%. The New Nationalist (TNN) suspects that will spike (shades of the 1930s) after the next phase of debt strangulation is imposed. Funny how history repeats.
So what do you get when you steer clear of “Nazi” solutions and veer headlong toward being captured by international banksterism? Well, incredibly on Feb. 14 in the middle of so-called “negotiations,” Greece hired Rothschilds as its “financial advisor.” Not surprisingly, we now see the standard Dawes Plan model solution unfolding, again shades of Weimar, Germany. That’s where debt maturities are stretched out once more and without the slightest haircut on principal.
The central banks, acting as proxies for international banksters, have LBOed the countries of Europe and are moving forward to foreclose. This brings us to “Plan B” for Greece, which seemed to appear by sheer coinkydink just after Rothschilds emerged as Greece’s advisers.
This monstrosity calls for new billions to “flow” (more shadow language) when Athens implements all the “reforms” (yet more shadow language). Even then, more credit (shadow language for debt) should only be given against a pledge (shadow language for foreclosure collateral) “in the form of cash, gold or real estate.”
Previously, the EU and the European Central Bank assessed all of Greece’s public property at 50 billion euros. That collateral is far short of necessary debt coverage. Therefore, under Plan B, the collateral is to be gathered from private funds. That’s shadow language for stealing Aunt Cassandra’s bank account and pension. Implementation of this foreclosure will lead to the final death blow of Greek small- and medium-size businesses as well as the people.
In addition, there is more Shock Doctrine austerity imposed on the Greek people. Front and center are collective dismissals (shadow langauge for more people put out on the streets) of broad sections of the labor market. Ten percent more unemployed is the ticket. The “extremist” Golden Dawn folks are calling for a “fascistic” solution (see key fundamentals below) in which everybody works for a living wage after the banksters are kicked out. That program looks something like this next video. Incidentally, the video is banned in Europe. You would need VPN to watch it. It cuts far too close to the truth as it applies today.
Sleeping Americans might want to watch Trump grand strategist Steve Bannon’s “Generation Zero” documentary below. It well describes how sick and near death the U.S. is as a debt-enslaved target of the parasite guild. It also deals well with cultural Marxism. He gets it, in part, but in a hijacked, fraudulent, Trojan Horse sort of way. This is like painting lipstick on a pig.
It is the proposed, unapologetic, medieval-bloodletting treatments that should be of concern, because the Trumpian administration has defacto-hired the Rothschilds and the Crime Syndicate to dissemble and foreclose on the country. The U.S. might as well be Greece, because that’s what is next. Nowhere does Bannon speak to the Golden Dawn “extreme right” debt-slave solution. Nada. Bannon (and Trump) is most certainly no Hitler.
TNN has thoroughly covered these individuals as Trump’s crowd was brought in. To ensure the Bannon fourth turning (shadow language for final collapse) comes rapidly, yesterday Trump proposed large military-industrial complex spending increases to be offset by domestic cuts. This is the worst approach imaginable and a complete fail. By contrast, the national socialists front loaded domestic spending geared toward labor from 1933-1937, focusing on armament much later. Contrary to the myths, that country was not mobilized or prepared for much more than regional war in 1939 or 1940 for that matter.
Here are the key fundamentals of national socialism as it relates to the German people and labor. In the recovery phase, this movement put considerable resources into people-nurturing and made useful labor a source of pride. No wonder this was so problematic for international banksterism and Washington Consensus “reforms” and plantation profiteering.
TNN tends to lean toward the views of Gottfreid Feder, who was more anti-corporatist than Hitler was once in power. Accordingly, Feder’s role in the regime was diminished, but he did have a large influence on Germany’s recovery economic fundamentals, especially on breaking the back of usurious international bankster capitalism. Federism is what the world desperately needs now. TNN is third position Federian. Greece has been pushed into the diametric opposite of this.
- The state be charged first with providing the opportunity for a livelihood and way of life for the citizens. If it is impossible to sustain the total population of the state, then the members of foreign nations (non-citizens) are to be expelled.
- The first obligation of every citizen must be to productively work mentally or physically. The activity of individuals is not to counteract the interests of the universality, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of all.
- Abolition of unearned (work and labor) incomes. Breaking of debt (interest) slavery.
- In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, there should be total confiscation of all war profits.
- The creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate communalization of the great warehouses and their being leased at low cost to small firms, the utmost consideration of all small firms in contracts with the state, county or municipality.
- Land reform suitable to our needs, provision of a law for the free expropriation of land for the purposes of public utility, abolition of taxes on (agrarian) land and prevention of all speculation in land.
- Struggle without consideration against those whose activity is injurious to the general interest.
- Education at the expense of the state of outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without consideration of position or profession.
- The state should elevate national health by protecting the mother and child, by outlawing child-labor and by the encouragement of physical fitness.
- Abolition of mercenary troops and formation of a national army to control the nation’s states.