News Ticker

Firefighters Angry They Were ‘STOPPED’ from Helping Bomb Victims at Manchester Arena ‘Until 90 MINUTES After Attack’

Emergency services at Manchester Arena on Monday night in the hours after the blast. PHOTO: Joel Goodman/Manchester Evening News

Members of the emergency service have spoken of their “shame” – claiming they were forced to watch the horror unfold on TV just half a mile from the attack

By Neal Keeling and Rachel Bishop | 25 May 3017

MIRROR — Firefighters have spoken of their “shame” after bosses allegedly stopped them from helping victims of the Manchester Arena bomb until 90 MINUTES after the attack.

Members of the emergency service have told the Manchester Evening News they were aware paramedics were in urgent need of back up in the aftermath of the terror attack – but they were prevented from going in.

Devastated crew members have said that by the time five appliances were sent to the scene, all the dangerous work had been done.

Suicide bomber Salman Abedi killed 22 people and left 119 injured when he blew himself up just as the light went up at an Ariana Grande concert on Monday.

But crews claim all they could do was watch the horror unfold on TV – just half a mile from the scene. […]

Be Sociable, Share!
  • Mudhole

    This story uses the tactic known as ‘Negative Affirmation’. By criticising authorities, the propagandists seek to reinforce the main (false) narrative, that there was an actual bomb attack. There was not.