In June of 2016, we launched this project called The New Nationalist (TNN) — and what a year it’s been! Many warm thanks to our regular readers, now averaging more than a thousand a day.
To our regular comment-section contributors, a very special thanks. Because of folks like you, we enjoy what we do — and learn from you, too! Please know we gladly accept special guest posts. Just email us for info using the contact form at the bottom of the About TNN page.
Together during the last year, we’ve witnessed an emergence of global nationalist sentiment and populism, culminating in the Brexit and the election of Trojan horse Donald Trump to the White House. We held our nose as the Alt-Right championed Trump and then wryly chuckled as their enthusiasm was crushed with each passing week and finally destroyed with the bombing of Syria.
TNN was one of the first websites to cover Pizzagate, for which we were labeled “fake news” by national mainstream news outlets, such as The New York Times and Washington Post.
The number of staged mass shootings and terror attacks abroad that we’ve analyzed during the last year are too numerous to recount.
As you can see by looking around our website, we don’t use advertising or cookies, and we don’t sell merchandise or subscriptions. We don’t even ask for donations. (We’re not bashing those who do.) In fact, we donate out of pocket to others doing good work, such as Renegade Films for their hard-hitting documentaries. Its next project is “America’s Manufactured Opioid Crisis,” a topic we suggested [trailer here]. In lieu of sending donations to us, support these documentaries here. The last one, “The Big Picture of Child Trafficking – Mind Control Culture,” was released July 15.
There is personal risk in the topics we address. The sole purpose of TNN is to inform readers and engage in discussion of critical topics. That’s it. We only ask that you spread the word and share our stories. We need that now more than ever in this time of shadow banning and sleazy Google search-engine suppression that kicked in back in June and resulted in a 30% drop in TNN readership. If you are looking for an uncensored search engine, we recommend Gibiru.
For those of you who may be new to TNN, here are the Top 12 stories of the year, according to readership. Below that is our list of recommended reads:
READERS’ TOP 12 POSTS
1. 150 Terabytes! Norway Busts Largest Dark Web, Child Porn Networks in History — US, UK Media Ignore Story
2. The DC Pizzagate Unfolds: Pedophile Scandal Brewing
3. Latest Wikileaks Trove Rife With ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ Sexual-Perversion References
4. Hollywood Degenerates Attend MOCA Spirit Cooking Gala
5. Pedogate: Virginia, DC Areas Hubs for Missing Children
6. Sandy Hook Investigator Wolfgang Halbig Ceases Efforts as Result of Threats Against Family
7. Will General Flynn Bust the DC Pizzagate Pedophile Ring?
8. Pedophilia a Requirement for UK Ruling Elite
9. The New York Times ‘Fact Checks’ Pizzagate, Labels The New Nationalist ‘Fake News’
10. World Trade Center’s Infamous 91st-Floor Israeli ‘Art Student’ Project
11. CNN Goes Ballastic Over 15-Year-Old Kid’s Memes
12. The Aurora Shooting Part II: James Holmes’ Strange Psychiatric Interview
TNN’S TOP 12 RECOMMENDED READS (Chronological Order)
1. NGOs in Mediterranean Involved With Industrial-Scale Human Trafficking
2. Was Oakland’s Ghost Ship Fire A Cult Sacrifice?
3. Cecil Rhodes and His Warmongering Buggery Hegemony
4. Anomalous Behavior in Christian Circles: The Curious Case of Pat Robertson
5. Precursor To The Global Crime Syndicate: The 19th-Century Opium Trade
6. Youtube Kids Channel Features Baby Butt Syringe Videos, Scat Skits — WTF?!
7. Chief Rabbi Ovadia Yosef is a Prima Facie Example of Jewish Supremacism and Hate
8. The Influence of Sabbatian Frankism on the World
9. A Dystopic Threat to European Civilization: Sub-Saharan Africa Demographics
10. Freemasons, Pedophilia and the Case Of Keith Harding
11. ADL Releases Laughable List of ‘Haters’
12. Robert Mapplethorpe: Promoting Cultural Degeneracy, Weaponizing Modern Art
The year ahead will no doubt be an interesting one. We look forward to watching it unfold with you.